All gymnasts are under supervision from the time they are dropped off at the club until the time they are picked up. Gymnasts have the option to attend a morning or an afternoon session and if attending both stay for lunch.
-Morning Session: 9.30am – 12.30pm
-Afternoon Session: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
The cost will be £16.00 per morning or afternoon session, £30.00 for all day.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CAMP BOOKINGS ARE OPERATED ON A NON-REFUNDABLE BASIS AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PLACE A BOOKING. To book any of the above camps please call the office on 01242 222806. Payment can be made via debit/credit card over the telephone, or into the club’s bank account but only after speaking to a member of staff.
- Gymnasts will be required to regularly hand sanitise during the session. We will provide hand sanitiser but if your child is sensitive to certain types of hand sanitiser, they must bring their own. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a camp place at this time if you do not wish your child to use hand sanitiser.
- Please do not send your child to a camp session if they or anyone they live with have any COVID-19 symptoms and please follow government guidelines
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and payment secures the place, unfortunately we cannot accept a booking without payment
- All bookings are non-refundable
- One booking is required for each gymnast
- Spaces are only open to full and temporary members. British Gymnastics (BG) membership is required and for temporary members who do not have full membership, temporary BG membership can be purchased at a cost of £6.00 and will last 6 weeks. Full BG membership can be purchased on the BG website.
- All participants will be subject to the club’s rules
- All gymnasts should bring plenty to drink and a snack, or if staying all day, a drink, two snacks and a packed lunch
- Gymnasts should wear either a leotard or shorts/leggings and a t-shirt
- No footwear is required, each camp session should be done bare foot
- All adornments and jewellery should be removed for safety, this includes any earrings
- A camp session may be swapped, subject to availability up to one week before the camp session, it may not be swapped after this time
Entering and exiting the club (Depending on Government Guidelines)
We will be setting out a queueing system in the car park at the front of the club, therefore our car park will not be accessible for any cars. Please use the visitor parking which can be found at one of the following places on the trade park.
– On the left-hand side, as you enter the trade park
– On the right-hand side, as you pass the Jockey Club’s car park
– Or by turning left as you enter the trade park and then left after Unit 10
Once you arrive at the club’s car park, please queue socially distanced, to the left-hand side (when facing the building) for your child to enter the building and on the right-hand side when collecting your child. Please note that parents are not currently permitted on the premises due to COVID restrictions (subject to change depending on Government guidelines).