All gymnasts are under supervision from the time they are dropped off at the club until the time they are picked up. Gymnasts have the option to attend a morning or an afternoon session and if attending both, stay for a lunch break.
-Morning session: 9.00am – 12.00pm
-Afternoon session: 1.00pm – 4.00pm
The cost will be £16.00 per morning or afternoon session, £30.00 for all day.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CAMP BOOKINGS ARE OPERATED ON A NON-REFUNDABLE BASIS AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PLACE A BOOKING. To book any of the above camps please call the office on 01242 222806. Payment can be made via debit/credit card over the telephone, or into the club’s bank account but only after speaking to a member of staff.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and payment secures the place, unfortunately we cannot accept a booking without payment.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- One booking is required for each gymnast.
- Spaces are open to full and temporary members. British Gymnastics (BG) membership is required and for temporary members who do not have full membership. Temporary BG membership can be purchased through the Club at a cost of £6.00 and will last 6 weeks or full BG membership can be purchased on the BG website.
- All participants will be subject to the Club’s rules.
- All gymnasts should bring plenty to drink and a snack, or if staying all day, plenty to drink, two snacks and a packed lunch. Please ensure no food contains nuts due to some gymnasts/staff having severe allergies.
- Gymnasts should wear either a leotard or shorts/leggings and a t-shirt.
- No footwear is required, each camp session should be done bare foot.
- All adornments and jewellery should be removed for safety, this includes any earrings.
- A camp session may be swapped, subject to availability up to one week before the camp session, it may not be swapped after this time.