All gymnasts are under supervision from the time they are dropped off at the club until the time they are picked up. Gymnasts have the option to attend a morning or an afternoon session, or all day should they wish.
- Morning session: 9.30am – 12.30pm (drop off from 9.00am should this be more convenient)
- Afternoon session: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
The cost will be £16.00 for a morning or afternoon session, or £28.00 for all day.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CAMP BOOKINGS ARE OPERATED ON A NON-REFUNDABLE BASIS AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PLACE A BOOKING. THEREFORE, PLEASE BE 100% SURE WHEN MAKING A BOOKING THAT YOUR CHILD CAN ATTEND.
To book a camp session or sessions, please contact our office on 01242 222806 or visit reception (online booking coming soon).
Payment can be made via debit/credit card at reception or over the telephone, payment can also be made via cash at reception. Payment can be made into the club’s bank account but only after speaking to a member of staff.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and payment secures the place, unfortunately we cannot accept a booking without payment
- All bookings are non-refundable
- One booking is required for each gymnast
- As with previous camps the spaces are open to club members and non-members, however for those who are not a member of Rowan Gymnastics club, they will require either full British Gymnastics (BG) membership or temporary BG membership. Full BG membership can be purchased through BG at a cost of £19.00 from the 1st of October and would last until the 30/09/2020 or temporary membership may be purchased though us at a cost of £6.00 and would last 6 weeks
- All participants including non-members will be subject to the same club rules (a copy of the club rules can be sent via email on request)
- Those staying all day have a supervised lunch break between 12.30pm and 1.30pm
- All gymnasts should bring plenty to drink and one snack if attending a morning or afternoon session or two snacks in addition to a packed lunch, if staying all day. Due to some gymnasts/coaches having a severe nut allergy, please ensure that your child’s food does not contain nuts
- Gymnasts should wear either a leotard or shorts/leggings and a t-shirt
- No footwear is required, each camp session should be done bare foot
- All adornments and jewellery should be removed for safety, this includes any earrings
- A camp session may be swapped subject to availability up to one week before the start of the camp sessions. No camp session may be swapped after this time